Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pre-Referral Phone Call

We had our pre-referral phone call today!   I know it is only the “Pre-Referral Call”, but it is one step closer!  We found out how we will first learn about Tia, what we can expect to learn about her, how soon we can expect to travel once we receive our referral and what we need to know about traveling to China.  The only bummer to the call was once our agency receives our referral they will call us right away with her name, date of birth and what province she comes from.  Then we have to wait like a week to actually see her picture!!  MAJOR BUMMER!  The file needs to be translated from Chinese to English and it takes about five days.  I hope I don’t go completely bonkers while waiting to her face.

Referrals should be out next week so we will see how much closer we are!  Maybe we will be in; you never know!

2 comments:

  1. I would have needed to have that phone call recorded, as I'm sure I would be so excited that I wouldn't remember one detail. Hang in there, it's getting closer!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have waited so long for your child- I can't wait to see her beautiful face - Love You Tricia

    ReplyDelete