Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Here She Is.......


Isn't she just precious!

Our Letter of Acceptance is on the way to China as I write this post. Then we have to wait to receive our Travel Approval before we can make any plans. This usually takes about a month. Then the race to go get her begins!

This is our stork Flavio delivering her package to us. He has taken more Fed Ex packages on our journey to Tia than I want to know. And there is still a few more come! Job security for him!




Stay tuned for more updates! I need to research Yangxi Counnty where she is currently residing.

6 comments:

  1. So so precious! Can't wait to meet her!

    Love,
    your BFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!!!!!
    She's sooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom just called me to tell me about the news you just posted... OMG!!!! Finally, your baby girl is coming home <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo Excited!!!!! She is soooooo cute!! Love love love her!!! I could not be happier for the both of you! Every time I look at her picture it brings tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for both of you and excited to hear the news! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tia is so beautiful! We are so happy for you.
    Can't wait to follow your journey to bring her home...yeah!
    xo, xo to our new neighbor:)

    ReplyDelete