Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Changes and Adjustments

First I want to say thank you to everyone for calling, texting or emailing us their good wishes. I am sorry that I have not gotten back to everyone but we are experiencing a lot of changes and adjustments. Our clocks are still off and Tia, doing well all things considered, is still not completely in this time zone. So when Tia naps, we all nap since we are up during the night.

We know everyone wants to see her, but we are all still adjusting. Her more than us. You have to remember that she is nine months old and knows she is not where she was. Everything is so new to her. You watch her and you can see her processing everyone she meets and everything she sees. There are a lot of changes happening for her. Sights, smells, sounds and even her food. Overall she is adapting well.

So, here are some pictures of her trying her first taste of bananas. As you can see,she loved them!

5 comments:

  1. Cindy & Steve

    Tia is amazing and she seems to be adjusting well- Love to all three of you from Florida-


    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for sharing the pictures..... Things will get better every day (she is a" LUCKY LITTLE GIRL TO YOU BOTH AS PARENTS").

    SUSIE AND MARK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad all is going well. She's adorable :)

    Brian, Jen, Christopher, and Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos :) I'm so happy for you and Steve!

    Love, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why can't I look at your photos without tearing up??? She is so beautiful. I even get teary eyed thinking of you up at night with her.I'm just remembering how hard it is with all those sleepless nights...but that will get easier. And it's all just so precious. I know you're probably both so tired! She looks so at home with you guys, what a little dumpling! Call me if you need anything at all. We are thinking of you all the time!

    Candi and Bob

    ReplyDelete